These terms and conditions apply to the use of the website and forum at stageandscreeninsider.co.uk and by accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below.
If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this website. If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us by email.
- “Conditions” means these terms and conditions; .
- “Users” means the users of the Website collectively; .
- “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration for the Members Area and the Forum.
- “We/us” means Stage and Screen Insider plc.
- “Website” means the website located at www.stageandscreeninsider.co.uk, and forums.stageandscreeninsider.co.uk.
- “Cookies” means small text files which our Website places on your computer’s hard drive to store information to identify your computer.
- “United Kingdom” means England, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
- “You” means a user of this Website.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions.
Registration for the forum and/or the Members Area
- You warrant that the Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a member is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects.
- You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail or by updating this information on the website.
- You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to:
- modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
- change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Third party links
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- The privacy practices of such websites.
- The content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or…
- The use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our website, you’ll see that we offer you advertising, showing products we think you might like.
These may be based on your past preferences, top sellers, and recently-viewed products. We take reasonable care to ensure our recommendations are in line with your behaviour as a customer on stageandscreeninsider.co.uk. Details of the products or services we advertise can be subject to change without notice are are not the responsibility of Stage and Screen Insider.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Contract creation and electronic contracting
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
- You apply for Membership of our Secure Members Area on the Website by completing the application process on the website.
- We will send to you a membership acknowledgement email detailing the nature of the services you are entitled to as a member of Stage and Screen Insider. This is not an order confirmation or application acceptance from stageandscreeninsider.co.uk.
- Membership application acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the despatch to you by email of your secure login information for the Members Area unless we have notified you that we have rejected your application, or you have cancelled it. In the event of a membership application being rejected or cancelled by Stage and Screen Insider we will not enter into a ny discussion as the reasons for the rejection of the application.
Each service is provided subject to its Service Description which sets out additional Specific Conditions related to that Service.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Services appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Service Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you apply for membership.
All offers for third party discounts and vouchers are the responsibility of the thrid party service providers themselves. Stage and Screen Insider is not responsible for the quality of third party services. For details of third party discounts and vouchers you should refer to the providers themselves.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to, implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights.
We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for:
- Any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings)
- Any loss of goodwill or reputation
- Any special or indirect losses suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Each provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you. Any changes to these Conditions must be in writing and signed by both parties. In this way, we can avoid any problems surrounding what Stage and Screen Insider and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Your Statutory Rights are not affected by these terms and conditions. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
For any queries regarding our service, please contact us via email.